Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for . . . don't we all??
  • To have families that love us . . . even with all our warts!  And who are healthy, wealthy and wise . . . well . . . maybe not all three!
  • To live in America!
  • To have Americans that make sure our freedoms remain our freedoms!
  • To have plenty . . . of everything really!
  • To just be alive and enjoy life.  Maybe in total health but maybe not 100%.  Either way, we are lucky to still be . . . 
  • To have friends that just make each day better 
I'm sure I could go on and on, but those are the big one's for me this morning.

1 comment:

  1. How right you are Frank. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We are really so spoiled and have so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Littleton, North Carolina
World's Slowest Runner . . . well, at least in contention for the honor. Just your average "below average" runner.

Followers