My hip doctor told me that . . .
- once I started walking (November 2nd) I should initially walk no more the 1/2 mile. Fine. So far, so good.
- when I add distance I should add no more the 10% at a time.
- How many times a day I should walk the 1/2 mile.
- How long of a break I need between these 1/2 mile walks
- how often I could add distance . . . every walk? every day? every week?
So if he meant 1 walk per day and increases 10% per week, today I should have walked .61 miles.
But if he meant 1 walk per day and increase 10% per day, today I should have walked 1.9 miles.
But if 2 walks per day was okay and add 10% to every walk, today I should have walked 7.93 miles.
Well, in my confusion today I walked 2 miles.
What am I? A frickin' mind reader? So did I walk too much or too little? I can't read his mind!! (And I won't call!!! :-) ) I'm thinking that maybe I should step it up!