Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ink

I said I would do it if I ever finished a 100 mile race. 

I can't remember now whose tattoo I saw several year ago that caught my attention.  But I saw someone's new tattoo that they had gotten when they had finished their first 100 miler . . . and it seemed a fitting reason to get one. So I decided then that I would do the same thing if I ever finished one!

No sooner then 30 minutes after I finished, Connie posted to Facebook, "Now, the big question of where will your tattoo go???"

At the time I didn't know.  But with the help artistic help of Eric Ghiloni and his advice on where to go (Cliff at Modern Electric Tattoo) I decided on this.  Connie's reaction . . . "I knew you were going to do it but I didn't think it would be THIS BIG!"

Everyone asks how bad it hurt when they were doing it.  The answer is hardly at all.  Honestly. 

But it is sure itching now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Littleton, North Carolina
World's Slowest Runner . . . well, at least in contention for the honor. Just your average "below average" runner.

Followers