Friday, August 15, 2008

Better . . . finally!

It's taken a while, but I'm finally actually getting better. Until about 8 PM Thursday, I was in fairly serious pain when I went to the bathroom about every 30 minutes. Last night, my pain level dropped from about a 9 to a 8 and now it's all the way down to a 2-3 and frequency is every hour or so! Life is good! (Bet your glad to take your time to read about this! But hey . . . it's MY blog!)

Tomorrow . . . my first run in a week, I plan to ease back into this, so only 2-3 miles. The medicine I'm on makes me sensitive to the sun, so I'll try to get out early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Littleton, North Carolina
World's Slowest Runner . . . well, at least in contention for the honor. Just your average "below average" runner.

Followers