Thursday, August 7, 2008

Boogieman 's in TN

In an earlier post, I told you about Doug Dawkins and the run across the US. ( http://dougsrun.wordpress.com ) Well, Doug is already in Tennessee! Doug would never ask, but I'm sure he would appreciate help . . . of any kind. E-mails of encouragement, folks to assist him along the way, or simply good, old-fashion cash for expenses. If you need his address, just let me know.

Each day, Doug is dedicating the day to someone that has made a difference to him at some point. Pretty cool idea! I imagine he thinks about this each and every day to decide. A pretty positive thing to do . . . focusing on the important gifts we all have in our lives . . . our friends and famlies!

So Doug, this day is dedicated to you! For making me think about things I rarely take time to consider. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Littleton, North Carolina
World's Slowest Runner . . . well, at least in contention for the honor. Just your average "below average" runner.

Followers