Sunday, July 18, 2010

Knee Surgery - Day 9 (Sunday)

Okay . . . I skipped posting yesterday.  Bottomline for yesterday: Knee great and back was bad.  Honestly it was almost as bad as every.

Got up this morning determined to run.  Managed about 3/4 mile running and 1/4 mile walking.  Knee almost seems normal except that one of the stitches which burns when I run (stitches come out Monday!)

But the big surprise was my back.  It was hurting when I started.  But now that I'm back and showered it feels WAAAAAAY better!  Go figure.  Maybe I just need to be doing more runs / walks . . . short but several times a day.  Going to try it and see . . . can't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Littleton, North Carolina
World's Slowest Runner . . . well, at least in contention for the honor. Just your average "below average" runner.

Followers